This hamper has:
- Molly Woppy Cookie Bites – three flavours to choose from: Salted Chocolate which fetched a Gold at the Food Producers Awards 2021; Milk Choccy Chunk (Gluten Free); and Lemon Moment Bites.
- Balsamic Cheese Crackers by Totara Cottage awarded Gold at the Food Producer Awards in 2020.
- Macadamia Brittle by Top Notch Macadamias – a moreish combination of caramel, milk chocolate and nuts which is surprisingly not too sweet;
- Chocolate tablet by The Seriously Good Chocolate Company – it is the shizz and we offer a choice of Salted Caramel or Strawberry & Champagne;
- Damson Plum Paste. Serving suggestions: It is perfect for a cheeseboard, with its strong, punchy flavour of sweet and sour so pairs nicely with blue cheese or aged cheddar, or it can be simply had on toast, stirred through a jus to go with game meats or into the pan drippings of a roast lamb. Or try it as a condiment with ham or turkey or smeared over BBQ’d ribs.
- Petite Meringues by Herb & Spice Mill: your choice of Summer Berry or Vanilla. Serving suggestions include an impressive cake topper decoration, fold into soft ice-cream, mix into an ambrosia or fold into lemon or passionfruit curd, add to strawbs and cream or use as floaters in a hot choc or coffee;
- Either Burnt Orange & Fennel Olives by Telegraph Hill (Hastings) OR if you’re not an olive fan, swap them out for NZ Rose Gummie Bears (less than 1% alcohol content)