This hamper full of gourmet New Zealand products, consists of:
- Meat rubs: award winning Pork Rib; Beef; Chicken and Lamb. These turn an ordinary meal into extraordinary. Depending on how big the feed you are cooking, there’s enough in each pack to last you at least two to four meals! For use on the BBQ, or baked or grilled in the oven.
- Chocolate tablet: The Seriously Good Chocolate Company is the shizz and we offer a choice of Salted Caramel or Strawberry & Champagne;
- Balsamic Cheese Crackers: awarded gold at the 2020 Food Producer Awards;
- Damson Plum Paste replaces the Te Mata Fig products (the three small bottles, as seen at the bottom of the main picture). Serving suggestions for Damson Plum Paste: It is perfect for a cheeseboard, with its strong, punchy flavour of sweet and sour so pairs nicely with blue cheese or aged cheddar, or it can be simply had on toast, stirred through a jus to go with game meats or into the pan drippings of a roast lamb. Or try it as a condiment with ham or turkey or smeared over BBQ’d ribs. Out of curiosity, there is a shortage in supply of the mini glass bottles for the Te Mata Figs products (thanks Covid) and due to the uncertainty of when they will come in we have made the decision to permanently replace it with the Damson Plum Paste;
- Macadamia Brittle: an awesome combo of caramel, milk chocolate and nuts which is not too sweet and very moreish.