New Zealand gourmet treats, this hamper consists of:
- Hawkes Bay Indian Summer Rose Gummie Bears: less than .1% alcohol but has that sweet aroma and taste of the gorgeous vino;
- Balsamic Cheese Crackers by Totara Cottage: awarded Gold at the 2020 Food Producer Awards;
- Macadamia Brittle: a moreish combination of caramel, milk chocolate and nuts which is surprisingly not too sweet;
- Chocolate dipped gingerbread Kiwi by Molly Woppy;
- Damson Plum Paste replaces the Te Mata Fig products (the three small bottles, as seen at the bottom of the main picture). Serving suggestions: It is perfect for a cheeseboard, with its strong, punchy flavour of sweet and sour so pairs nicely with blue cheese or aged cheddar, or it can be simply had on toast, stirred through a jus to go with game meats or into the pan drippings of a roast lamb. Or try it as a condiment with ham or turkey or smeared over BBQ’d ribs.
- Petite Meringues by Herb & Spice Mill: your choice of Summer Berry or Vanilla. Serving suggestions include an impressive cake topper decoration, fold into soft ice-cream, mix into an ambrosia or fold into lemon or passionfruit curd, add to strawbs and cream or use as floaters in a hot choc or coffee;